MCPL is now accepting Virtual Library program submissions! The Mid-Continent Public Library is looking for great pitches for exciting library programs and experiences. We accept program proposals from a vast array of fields and backgrounds in hopes of connecting distinct talents with the dynamic communities we serve. We hope to hear from you soon!
- MCPL policy prohibits selling of products or services during programs, with exception for authors and musicians (who may sell books, CDs and/or DVDs). Exceptions have also been made for non-profit organizations and/or community partners.
- Per this policy, presenters cannot have banners with links to their sites showing throughout the entire program. This includes any Facebook, Twitter, or personal sites. Presenters are welcome to bring these sites up at the end of the program. However, this must be done in a passive manner and no active push should be made to get audience members to visit them. Sites that take funds (such as Patreon or donation sites) cannot be mentioned or have their links shown at all.
- All virtual programs must be at least 25 minutes long and in the mp4 format
- If your program will be live on Facebook, be sure to accept the MCPL360 friend request to ensure the necessary administrative permissions.
- If you are sending a video, the file needs to be submitted at least four business days prior to the program date.
- Program submissions are reviewed in the order they are received. We thank you in advance for your patience in this process