MCPL Library program submissions form are now open! The Mid-Continent Public Library is looking for great pitches for exciting library programs and experiences. We accept program proposals from a vast array of fields and backgrounds in hopes of connecting distinct talents with the dynamic communities we serve. We hope to hear from you soon!
- Preferential treatment is shown to those presenters willing to travel to all 31 of our locations. We understand that the size of the MCPL library system can make traveling to all locations difficult. Please review the MCPL map and indicate to which branches you would be willing to travel.
- MCPL policy prohibits selling of products or services during programs, with exception for authors and musicians (who may sell books, CDs and/or DVDs). Exceptions have also been made for non-profit organizations and/or community partners.
- Program submissions are reviewed in the order they are received. We thank you in advance for your patience in this process.
MCPL Library program submissions form are now open! The Mid-Continent Public Library is looking for great pitches from ELL/ESL professionals to address literacy needs throughout our service area. It is our intention to review and vet ELL/ESL professionals in the ensuing submission period in hopes of connecting passionate educatiors with MCPL library spaces over the next several months.
- As a general rule preferential treatment is shown to MCPL presenters willing to travel to all 31 of our locations. However, it is our hope to connect educators with MCPL communities where literacy needs are the most needed.
- ELL/ESL educators with availability on nights and weekends will be shown preference
- ELL/ESL educators able to commit to mutiple seasons of classes will be shown preference
- TESOL certification prefered but not required
- Digital and or traditional ELL/ESL classroom experience required
- Professional references required
- Response times may vary but proposals will be reviewed in the order in which they were received